Precision 3D Printing, a division of Challenge Partners group of companies, is the leading manufacturer of 3D Printed plastics components, to all sectors of industry in New Zealand.
Established in 1998 Precision 3D Printing pioneered the use of SLA, FDM and SLS capabilities. With an extensive range of equipment we offer high quality, technical components for either production or prototypes
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to manage and to aid in the company’s production processes to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to a high quality standard. Responsible for job quotes, technical setup of jobs and machines, finishing processes, and dispatch. You will be working with a unique and gifted team.
- Clear understanding of the systems and procedures required to ensure a positive customer experience.
- An absolute professional who will complement the current team’s skills.
- Proactive business development ability.
- Manage and develop existing accounts.
- Capable of managing multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and focused.
- Forward thinking.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Disciplined to work autonomously.
- Safety focused.
- The ability to manage and work efficiently.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resources requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Have or had experience in 3D printing.
- A developed degree of commercial acumen and capable of making sound strategic business decisions.
- A Minimum of 3 years in a technical sales role selling into industrial, design and engineering markets, OR of 3D Printing experience OR of operational responsibility for manufacturing or similar.
- Engineering background or understanding.
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent written and oral communication ability.
- Adherence to reporting and process procedures.
- Able to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects. Production planning experience a bonus.
- Understanding of the needs of Engineers, Designers and marketers.
- Cad Experience
Training will be provided in all products and disciplines and there is vast experience within the group to support you.
Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter why are you fit for the role